- Group Superannuation & KiwiSaver
- Group Insurances
Pamela manages client services by maintaining existing and new NZRT and KiwiSaver plans.
She deals with group client companies, scheme providers, advisers and individual NZRT and KiwiSaver members ensuring the timely completion of service requests.
Contact Pamela on DDI: (09) 365 2859
- Life insurances
Faiza administers Individual Personal Insurances – new policies, alterations, cancellations, renewals and updating all life insurance
administrations, group insurance claims and new business
Contact Faiza on (09) 365 5903
Robyn provides administration support to Wealthview, Savings & Investment Portfolio and other investment related matters.
Contact Robyn on (09) 377 0951
Update your address
Have you moved or planning to move?
We need your correct address, email address and phone or mobile number now
You may be missing important documents regarding your policy renewals and latest company news and announcements
Write your name and policy number as reference
To update your Life Insurance contact details Email: email@example.com
To update your NZRT contact details Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To update your KiwiSaver contact details Email: email@example.com
To update your Investment contact details Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your policy due to renew or do you want to make changes to your policy?
You will have recently received a statement in the post from your chosen insurer.
The statement will summarise the benefits that you will have in place for the upcoming 12 month period.
Those benefits will be protecting you and your family or business from potential financial loss.
It is important to ensure that those benefits are both applicable and also accurate.
Please check this list:
- Marriage or Separation (Policy Ownership)
- Birth or adoption of a child (Free Kids Cover Options)
- Purchased a new home or investment property and increased your mortgage
- Change of Employment and/or change of your income (Very important if you have income cover)
- Recently purchased your own business
- Suffered a serious illness and/or were off work sick longer than 3 months (You may be eligible for a claim)
- Approaching retirement (You may be over insured)
If you have had any of these changes recently, please contact your Adviser here: Contact Us page.