You will have recently received a statement in the post from your chosen insurer.
The statement will summarise the benefits that you will have in place for the upcoming 12 month period.
Those benefits will be protecting you and your family or business from potential financial loss.
It is important to ensure that those benefits are both applicable and also accurate.
Please check this list:
- Marriage or Separation (Policy Ownership)
- Birth or adoption of a child (Free Kids Cover Options)
- Purchased a new home or investment property and increased your mortgage
- Change of Employment and/or change of your income (Very important if you have income cover)
- Recently purchased your own business
- Suffered a serious illness and/or were off work sick longer than 3 months (You may be eligible for a claim)
- Approaching retirement (You may be over insured)
- If you have received this email in printed form through the post, then we don’t hold a current email address for you – please drop us a quick email
If you have had any of these changes recently, please contact your Adviser here: Contact Us page.