Retirement is inevitable for us all one day, and a comprehensive retirement savings plan will ensure we get to enjoy it.
Whether starting out with opening your KiwiSaver account, or when benefiting through your employer with a flexible NZRT Superannuation account, you will benefit from advice from an Adviser.
If you have additional funds available to invest, you may want to consider a specialised Investment platform. The AMP WealthView portfolio offers a wide range of investment options, comprehensive online access and reporting, and expect investment advice.
Please click on the WealthView video clip to see how the AMP WealthView system operates.
KiwiSaver is a long term savings scheme, designed to help you save for your retirement. For most people, its work based, with contributions from you and your employer deducted from your pay. Those contributions are invested into the fund(s) of your choice to deliver a return that could help boost your savings.
The benefits of KiwiSaver
KiwiSaver offers a range of benefits, which change from time to time. These may include:
- An annual member tax credit contribution of 50 cents for every dollar you save, up to a maximum of $521.43 per year (if eligible)
- Compulsory contributions from your employer (if eligible)
- Flexibility to respond to changes in your situation
- Help with buying your first home
If you are visiting our website, it is likely you are already a personal or corporate KiwiSaver client with Certus Financial Group.
- View your KiwiSaver account by logging in or creating a MyAMP portal here
- View the latest AMP KiwiSaver returns information here
- Review your Personal Risk Profile here and discuss with your Adviser here
- Create or login to your Sorted Account and update your Retirement Savings Plan here
Your Adviser will be able to assist you with either getting you set up, reviewing your current investment profile, or positioning you best leading into or through retirement.
To view our latest Investment Update, see here.
NEW ZEALAND RETIREMENT TRUST (NZRT) SUPER
The New Zealand Retirement Trust (NZRT) is an employer-sponsored workplace savings scheme designed to help you save for a more comfortable retirement. If your employer offers a NZRT employer plan, you may be eligible to join.
With the NZRT, a team of experienced investment professionals will manage your savings to help you maximise your retirement nest egg.
If you decide to leave your employer you’ll also have the option to transfer to the My Super section of the NZRT, your own personal plan within NZRT, so you can continue to save for your retirement.
NZRT might suit you if you’re…
- looking for a retirement savings scheme operated by an experienced investment team
- wanting a flexible employer-sponsored option that you can still use if you leave your employer
The benefits of NZRT
- A scheme with investment options that can be tailored to suit your personal savings goals.
- Dedicated support from a team of professional advisers to keep you up-to-date on your savings and options.
- 24/7 access via AMP’s online, easy-to-use portal, My AMP and My AMP app for iPhone and Android.
You are already likely to be an AMP NZRT Superannuation member via your employer and proudly supported by Certus Financial Group.
Your employer will have a dedicated Adviser and a Support Team member looking after you and your company. It is likely that you have been referred to the website to access the following tools that will help keep your retirement savings on track for the future.
- Create a login to your AMP NZRT Superannuation Portfolio here
- View the latest investment returns information here
- To view our latest investment update see here
- Review your personal risk profile here and discuss with your Adviser here
- Create or login to your Sorted account and update your Retirement Savings Plan here
Consolidate your cash/term deposit and retirement savings wealth proceeds onto the one easily manageable platform. You can receive specialist expert advice on where to invest the money based on your own personal financial situation and tolerance to investment risk.
- View your WealthView account by logging in here
- For tips on how to use your Wealthview Account see here
- Create or login to your Sorted account to update your Retirement Plan here
OTHER AMP INVESTMENTS
You may have an older style AMP Investment product that you started some time ago and need to refresh. By speaking with one of our Specialist Investment Advisers, you will gain valuable insight into the suitability of your current product and the options available to either enhance it or migrate it to some more comprehensive and higher performing product.